Audio Headphones Stereo Wireless
Listen to your favorite music wirelessly, from up to 300 feet away. This RF transmitter and rechargeable wireless headphone reproduces rich sound from almost any source and features auto on/off.
The lightweight RS 135 lets you enjoy freedom of movement without cumbersome cables. The headphones come complete with an easy-to-use recharging system. After use, simply place the headphones onto their convenient transmitter base station and they will automatically recharge for the next use. Its easy to set them up too! Just plug the transmitter in, and connect the audio cable to an analog output (RCA or headphone plug), its that simple.
The transmitter also features a convenient automatic on/off circuit: when you activate your audio source, the transmitter powers on without switches or buttons...easy! Five minutes after your turn off your audio source, the transmitter shuts off to conserve power.
The three position channel selector allows you to choose an interference-free channel for clear reception--- even through walls and ceilings.
- Wireless freedom and stereo sound with reception through walls and ceilings up to 328 feet
- Simple, built-in recharging
- Detailed, warm sound reproduction with strong bass response
- Open-Aire design for hi-fidelity audio reproduction
- Volume, on/off and tuning control located on the headphone
- Very lightweight headphones are comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Replaceable earpads for long service life
- Charging stand also stores the headphones when not in use
- Transmitter can be wall-mounted
- Supports the use of multiple headphones receiving the RF signal from one transmitter (use HDR 120)
- Delivery includes transmitter, power cable, audio cable and headphones
- Connects to RCA jacks (red and white outputs), 1/8" and 1/4" headphone sockets (anything with a headphone jack including laptop and desktop computers!)
- 3 selectable transmit-channels for avoiding interference and/or using more than 1 transmitter in a room
- (2) AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries included
- 2-year warranty
- Compatible with set-top DVD & Blu-Ray players, DVR's, satellite receivers, a/v receivers, laptops, mac/PC, MP3 players, LCD, Plasma and standard televisions that feature RCA outputs (red and white outputs) and/or 1/8" and 1/4" headphone sockets
What's in the box?
- HDR 135 headphone
- TR 135 transmitter (audio cable is attached)
- Transmitter power cable (in a small white box- its there, trust us)
- (2) AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- RCA to 1/8" audio adapter
- 1/8" to 1/4" audio adapter
- Instructions for use
85 x 225 x 133 mm
Jack 3,5 mm/6,35 mm stereo
22 - 19500 Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion
< 0.7 %
Receiver: 230 g (inc. Batteries)
Transmitter: 200 g
< 1,8 V
> 65 dBA
Receiver: 2 AAA cells-rechargeable
Transmitter: 9V bloc
SPL for peak deviation
How do I get the best transmission range out of my wireless headphones?
While the overall transmission range for wireless headphones is mostly determined by the wireless technology being utilized by the individual wireless headphone product there are multiple external factors (like obstacles, audio signal strength, wireless signal congestion, etc) that can effect the wireless signal transmission range of wireless headphones.
Obstacles are one of the main factors that can effect the transmission range of the wireless signal. While the wireless signal (with the exception of infrared signals) can pass through obstacles (like walls) ultimately range will be affected (likely reduced) by passing through these obstacles and the more dense the obstacle the greater the effect will be on the signal. For example a signal passing through a glass window won't be affected very much whereas a signal passing through a concrete wall will be effected much more greatly. Having a clear line of sight does provide the best transmission range.
The audio signal being output by your audio source to the transmitter of the headphones is another key factor in transmission range. A weaker audio signal going into the transmitter means the transmitter has a weaker signal to work with which can in turn reduce the transmission strength which ultimately affects range. Ensure that your audio source is outputting the best possible signal for the transmitter to use.
|Headphones and Earphones|
For more than 25 years, All Pro had designed and installed audio, video and lighting systems all across the U.S.A. This experience affords our sales managers an extensive knowledge of which products work best in which applications and how to solve almost every problem you may face. If you have questions about any product on our website or need help with choosing the right product for your application, we are here to offer you our field tested experience.
All Pro Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completly satisfied with your purchase, All Pro will take it back within 30 days of purchase. Read our return policy for more details.
We are an Authorized Reseller for all products listed
All Pro AVL is an authorized dealer for all products we show on our website. When you purchase from All Pro AVL, your product is covered by the full manufactures warranty. Many online resellers are not authorized to sell these products and your purchase from them may not come with a full warranty.
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a product from an authorized dealer that is advertised at a lower price than ours, send us proof and we will match or beat it.
All Pro Perks
Every online order at All Pro AVL will receive All Pro Perk Points You can also earn points for product reviews, your first order and by creating an account. These points can be used to purchase items or to discount your next order. We also offer special bonus point promotions where you can get double points. Points do not expire and must be used online and have no cash value.