Headphone system with manual level control for precise sound reproduction. The right wireless choice for serious listeners.
Created with the music lover in mind, the RS 185 now makes it possible to enjoy dynamic, high-fidelity Sennheiser sound at home without the hassle of wires. These innovative, ergonomically designed, wireless open headphones deliver amazingly precise sound reproduction in uncompressed digital quality even as you wander from room to room, and they are light and comfortable enough for extended periods of use.
Furthermore, the conveniently located manual input level and balance controls make setting the listening levels to your individual preference a snap, so you’ll be able to fine-tune the details of each track in stunning acoustic clarity. Just connect the multi-purpose transmitter to your home sound system (via optical or analog inputs) and lose yourself in the music.
Sennheiser’s RS 185: The right wireless choice for serious listeners.
- Wireless, open, circumaural headphones with uncompressed digital audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- High-performance Sennheiser transducers for precise, thrilling sound
- Control the sensitivity of your analog input – choose between Automatic Level Control (ALC) mode to even out volume differences automatically or Manual Level Control (MLC) mode to manually adjust the sensitivity
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
- Balance control located on the headset for convenient adjustments
- Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
What's in the box?
- HDR 185 headphones
- TR 185 transmitter
- Optical cable
- RCA audio cable
- Power supply with 4 adapters (EU, UK, US & AU)
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Quick guide
17 - 22,000 Hz
Max. sound pressure level
106 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD
THD, total harmonic distortion
<0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
310 g (incl. batteries)
up to 18 hrs
1 x RCA stereo, 1 x optical digital
≤ 0.3 W (standby)
Up to 100 m
Analog input: ALC typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms, MLC ≥ 90 dBA
Digital input: > 90 dBA
2.4 – 2.48 GHz
For more than 25 years, All Pro had designed and installed audio, video and lighting systems all across the U.S.A. This experience affords our sales managers an extensive knowledge of which products work best in which applications and how to solve almost every problem you may face. If you have questions about any product on our website or need help with choosing the right product for your application, we are here to offer you our field tested experience.
All Pro Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completly satisfied with your purchase, All Pro will take it back within 30 days of purchase. Read our return policy for more details.
We are an Authorized Reseller for all products listed
All Pro AVL is an authorized dealer for all products we show on our website. When you purchase from All Pro AVL, your product is covered by the full manufactures warranty. Many online resellers are not authorized to sell these products and your purchase from them may not come with a full warranty.
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a product from an authorized dealer that is advertised at a lower price than ours, send us proof and we will match or beat it.
All Pro Perks
Every online order at All Pro AVL will receive All Pro Perk Points You can also earn points for product reviews, your first order and by creating an account. These points can be used to purchase items or to discount your next order. We also offer special bonus point promotions where you can get double points. Points do not expire and must be used online and have no cash value.