The Microflex® Advance™ Table Array is a premium networked array microphone that captures high quality audio and provides flexibility in varying A/V Conferencing environments including boardrooms, huddle rooms and multi-purpose spaces. Within the onboard Shure DSP Utilities, Shure’s proprietary Steerable Coverage™ technology deploys up to four discrete simultaneous coverage zones around a table and utilizes an innovative “toroid” ring-shaped pattern to reject unwanted artifacts from overhead such as HVAC or projector fans.
Programmable capacitive-touch mute switches ensure simple user operation. Configurable multi-colored LED light ring displays mute status and displays lighted segments during set-up to confirm coverage areas and auto mix settings. Integrates seamlessly with Dante™ Networked Audio, and third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX. All parameters are configured via a browser-based control software, with intuitive control of polar patterns, templates and presets for quick set up for any meeting space requirement.Features:
Audio Capture / DSP
- Up to four simultaneous polar patterns including the innovative “toroid” pattern, capturing audio from table level while rejecting unwanted overhead artifacts (additional patterns include Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, Hypercardioid, and Bidirectional—all steerable to any angle in 15 degree increments)
- Shure DSP Utilities:
Steerable Coverage Technology
4 Band C/S PEQ assignable to any one channel at a time
- Browser-based control software that features a simple yet smart interface showing templates and varying polar patterns for all device parameters
- Stores 10 presets
- Dante Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0), and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX
Hardware / Installation
- Configurable multi-color LED
Displays Mute and Unmute status in Ring, Segment or Automix in two colors (available in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, pink)
Brightness controls (default, dim, disabled)
- Mute Switch modes
Toggle, Push-to-Talk, Push-to-Mute, Disable
Backlit LED indicator of enabled/disabled mute switch
Generates external control signal to mute a downstream device or trigger camera presets
- Available in white, black and aluminum
- CommShield® RF Immunity (learn more in our blog post)
- Cable exit along or through table allows for easy retrofitting of previous Shure MX396/MX395 boundary microphone installations
- Device Reboot/Factory Reset Options
Two stage hardware reset: 4 second press resets network settings, 8 second press resets to factory default restoring all settings including device name and network details
Available options on this item:
For more than 25 years, All Pro had designed and installed audio, video and lighting systems all across the U.S.A. This experience affords our sales managers an extensive knowledge of which products work best in which applications and how to solve almost every problem you may face. If you have questions about any product on our website or need help with choosing the right product for your application, we are here to offer you our field tested experience.
All Pro Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completly satisfied with your purchase, All Pro will take it back within 30 days of purchase. Read our return policy for more details.
We are an Authorized Reseller for all products listed
All Pro AVL is an authorized dealer for all products we show on our website. When you purchase from All Pro AVL, your product is covered by the full manufactures warranty. Many online resellers are not authorized to sell these products and your purchase from them may not come with a full warranty.
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a product from an authorized dealer that is advertised at a lower price than ours, send us proof and we will match or beat it.
All Pro Perks
Every online order at All Pro AVL will receive All Pro Perk Points You can also earn points for product reviews, your first order and by creating an account. These points can be used to purchase items or to discount your next order. We also offer special bonus point promotions where you can get double points. Points do not expire and must be used online and have no cash value.