Designed for use in speech applications including sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and recording, the SCM820 uses IntelliMix® technology to dramatically improve audio quality when many channels of microphones need to operate simultaneously. Multiple I/O configurations and networking options ensure analog and digital connectivity between devices.
- Delivers seamless automatic mixing and reduced background noise through dynamic channel gating and attenuation
- NAT (Noise Adaptive Threshold) continuously adjusts the activation threshold for opening a channel
- Number of Open Microphones Attenuation (NOMA) determines the amount of gain attenuation for a mix output when the number of active microphones changes
- Last Mic Lock-On (LMLO) keeps the most recently activated microphone open until another microphone is activated
- MaxBus ensures that only one channel is opened per sound source, reducing comb filtering for clear and intelligible speech
- IntelliMix Modes offer five different mixer mode presets of reliable automixing styles (Classic, Smooth, Extreme, Custom, or Manual) to quickly tailor the mix for a particular application
Enhanced I/O support for greater application flexibility and digital connectivity
- DB25 or logic-enabled block connector models available, each with 8 inputs
- Per-channel direct outputs allow the SCM820 to be used as an insert processor
- Mix A and B outputs with selectable mic or line level connect to a sound reinforcement system, mixing console, or recording device
- Dual mixer operation enables routing of independent automixes to the mix A and B outputs, allowing two entirely different mixes to result from the same set of inputs
- Aux inputs on both the front and back panel easily connect to media players
- ¼" (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output for channel solo and mix monitoring
- Channel control knobs allow quick adjustment of gain, limiter, and EQ settings, and solo/mute functions on input channels
- Output mix controls and meters enable front-panel master gain and limiter control as well as signal monitoring
- LED meter rings display input audio or IntelliMix gain levels for each channel
- Browser-based control software delivers comprehensive software control, monitoring, routing, and configuration of all signals and settings and adds a parametric 8-band EQ
- Works with SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software
- Standard Ethernet or Dante™ digital networked audio configurations available
- Dante-equipped models enable multi-channel audio networking over Ethernet
- Dante upgrade card available for standard Ethernet models
- Link Dante-equipped SCM820 mixers to form large automixes of up to 12 units (96 channels of audio)
- Control system compatible (AMX, Crestron)
Digital Feedback Reduction
- Two channels of patented Shure DFR (Digital Feedback Reduction)
- Assignable to input channels and mix outputs
- Automatic feedback detection and filter deployment
- Up to 16 filters per channel
- 25 Hz to 20 KHz bandwidth
- Up to 18 dB gain reduction per filter
- Selectable low / high Q filter width (1/40th or 1/70th octave)
- “Freeze” feature that locks depth and frequency of existing filters to avoid unwanted automatic changes
- Auto-clear on power cycle or timeout that returns filter settings to a pre-defined state for the next event
- Ability to save current settings to use later or load preexisting setups Watch a video demonstration: How To Set Up Digital Feedback Reduction for SCM820
|SCM820Specification-Sheet22018.pdf File Size 389.06KB Downloaded: 0|
|SCM820Brochure.pdf File Size 492.64KB Downloaded: 0|
|Rack Ears Included||Yes|
|Signal Processor Specifications|
For more than 25 years, All Pro had designed and installed audio, video and lighting systems all across the U.S.A. This experience affords our sales managers an extensive knowledge of which products work best in which applications and how to solve almost every problem you may face. If you have questions about any product on our website or need help with choosing the right product for your application, we are here to offer you our field tested experience.
All Pro Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completly satisfied with your purchase, All Pro will take it back within 30 days of purchase. Read our return policy for more details.
We are an Authorized Reseller for all products listed
All Pro AVL is an authorized dealer for all products we show on our website. When you purchase from All Pro AVL, your product is covered by the full manufactures warranty. Many online resellers are not authorized to sell these products and your purchase from them may not come with a full warranty.
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a product from an authorized dealer that is advertised at a lower price than ours, send us proof and we will match or beat it.
All Pro Perks
Every online order at All Pro AVL will receive All Pro Perk Points You can also earn points for product reviews, your first order and by creating an account. These points can be used to purchase items or to discount your next order. We also offer special bonus point promotions where you can get double points. Points do not expire and must be used online and have no cash value.